Saturday, September 17, 2016

And so it begins...

Hello, and welcome to the life of Kenny Gold! Thrilling, I know.
I’ve toyed with the idea of writing a blog for years: I find myself wondering if I should have been a writer, not because I am a voracious reader or am particularly well-worded, but because it is the creative lifebuoy in a sea of numbers that surround my daily life (more on that later). Well, I’m finally pulling the trigger, mostly as a result of finally identifying some major themes that this blog will cover. Sure, it will be about me and my experiences; I hope it evolves to be more than a diary, more than a recap.
With that – I hope you enjoy! Please leave comments: I’d love to know who is reading, what you think about the content or form, what else you’d like to read from me, and really anything else.

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment